Can I cancel my registration for a course?
Yes, here is our cancellation policy:
- Cancellation or modification of a registration without charge must be made ten (10) business days prior to the start date of a course.
- For cancellations made between one (1) and nine (9) business days prior to a course start date, the full course fee will be charged.
- Cancellations and postponements must be made in writing by email to email@example.com.
- For public sessions, Logis reserves the right to cancel the session if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In such a case, you will be offered to move your registration to the next available session of the same course or to a session of your choice.
- All fees and dates are subject to change by Logis at any time.
Is it possible to reschedule a course to another date?
Please note that a postponement is considered as a cancellation followed by a re-enrolment.
The same terms and conditions apply.